Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How to be kissed by a sun:)

Hi guys,

I wanted to talk a little bit of the ways to get that sun-kissed look, without the skin and health damage.

I used to go to the solarium quite a lot when I was younger, without thinking about consequences, but as I'm getting a little older, and my skin is not as flexible as it used to be before, and not that 'fresh' looking as it once was, I quit the solarium and over on to self-tanners:) Nowadays they make them really good, and I've only ever used one, it doesn't stink and it gives you a brown tan rather then orange, like most of them do.

It's called: St Tropez mousse :) But I'm sure that there are other nice brands on the market, and once I try them I'll let you know...

I like that it: 

- doesn't stink
- doesn't smudge
- doesn't leave orange skin

Which are the three reasons I was resistant to using the tanners before.

I don't like about it:

-The price. Although the bottle is big I suppose it will last em a couple of months, but I'll tell u bout that when I run out!

Be aware of cheaper sun tanner, they make the skin smell awful! Youmight not notice this, as you get used to the smell after few hours, but people around you will, and it can be embarassing...
I used to work in a nightclub, and sometimes I could smell the tanner of the clients. Can you imagine the strength of it? And then this orange girl would come, and everything is clear:) Well, try not to abuse of self tanners either. Sun-kissed with moderation, you don't want to be looking funny, right?

Now let's talk about the solarium:

- it causes premature wrinkles
- it can activate cancer
- it can damage your vision
- it can damage the skin on your eyes
- it can make your breasts saggy (yeah, you heard that right!)
- it can make you look like a tangerine, when u see no limits :)

So guys, please think about your health, and future, before you relax in that tanning bed! It is sooooo so bad for you, I can't even stress it enough.

I will update the before and after St Tropez demo pics for you guys later in the evening :D


And then there is a third option: holiday trip to Canary Islands or any other whole year round sunny place:) And there's cheap Ryan flights, so what's stopping us? :) Be sure to use the sun screan protection and avoid the midday sun and you will end up looking perfectly brown, and the sun also helps your mood and energy levels go up!

...And the option for the patient: 
Ecotan accelerator. Or any other brand of tan accelerators, that work with your melanine producing cells, which help you speed up the natural tanning process any time you are in the sun:)

...And the inpatient: 
Have a party u need to shine on? Go to fake tan spray salon. Make sure you do what they say and don't spray ur front twice or you'll end up looking like Ross from F.R.I.E.N.D.S!

Hope this entry was somewhat useful :)

Kisses,

Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment